Monday, February 21, 2005

We Need A New Page Title

I have wrestled over and over again about the title of our blog. I really feel I should change the title of the blog, to make it more reflective of the theme that I'd like to promote, that is, Christianity. The current name reflects what I love to do as a hobby, but who I am and what my passion is, is the Word of God, and the saving love of Jesus Christ. And that is what I want to reflect in the blog name. I think maybe something like "Precious Word." We shall see, real soon.

I hope to begin this week or next making my writing more often. I look at this as a ministry, and as such, I should be putting more time into it. Pray with me about this, as well as about the title.

God Bless, please leave a comment for me, and we shall be seeing you later on down the blogroll!

Joe Comer

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home